The Simpson Center offers a variety of courses at the graduate level that reflect its commitments to crossdisciplinary research, digital humanities and public scholarship.
- Acting Up: Amplifying Voices Through Interactive Theater as Pedagogy
- Designing Culture in a Digital Age: A Microseminar with Anne Balsamo
- African American Political Thought: Freedom, Gender, and Political Action
- Project Management for Digital Scholarship
- Society for Cinema & Media Studies Seattle: A Mirco-seminar
- Islam and Forgiveness: Reflections on Justice and Conflict Resolution in Muslim Contexts