Collaborative Projects encompass a variety of formats and scales, including:
- Collaboration Studio Grants
- Colloquia and Conferences
- Crossdisciplinary Research Cluster
- Graduate Student Interest Groups
- Large Scale Collaborations
- Public Scholarship
- Full Professor Crossdisciplinary Conversation Award
- Other (We are eager for new, unconventional proposals! Call or email to discuss.)
Those applying for funding in the following categories are strongly encouraged to consult with the director at least one month in advance of submission: Collaboration Studio Grants, Large-scale collaborations, Conferences, Public Scholarship, and Other projects. Call 206.543.3920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Please send draft materials before your meeting.
For project proposals that do not conform to these categories, but fulfill the Simpson Center missions of collaborative, cross-disciplinary, and/or engaged humanistic scholarship, please contact the Center to consult with the director.